How to record a DVIR:
- Sign into the Driver App with your employee number and pin. 2. Select the truck you’d like to update.
- Start an inspection by tapping “PRE-INSPECTION”
Continued on next page…
- Fill in the required fields like mileage, and engine hours and proceed to the de fect list.
- Tap the component on which you found a defect and then select the appropri ate description. (If none match, you can create a custom defect.”
- Tap “Apply” and then add your signature to the DVIR.
You’ve now created a new DVIR record. The dispatch app users will all be able to see the updated status of that defect.