What You Need To Know
- Only ticketed trucks within the geofence of a plant with the Call Board feature turned on will be able to view the call board.
- The trucks will populate the “Ticketed” queue in the order that they are ticketed.
- The “Loading” position will be occupied by one truck until it progresses in status or another truck transitions to “Loading”.
- When your truck is ticketed, you will hear 1 chime and the call board will ap pear behind your TICKET.
- When it is your turn to pull under the plant, you will hear 2 chimes and see “Begin loading”
Swipe down on the ticket or tap the TICKETS icon to reveal or hide the call board.