Phase 1: Customer can sign on to ConcreteDirect.com and view their orders from a web browser. Completed November 21, 2019
Phase 2: Customers using the web app (ConcreteDirect.com)
can now place order requests from the browser on their desk top computers. Completed Dec 17, 2019.
Phase 3: Customers will be able to place bulk orders from Con creteDirect.com. January of 2020
Placing an Order Request…
To place an order through ConcreteDirect.com…
Your order request has now been sent to the order takers. When accepted, its status on the “Orders” screen will change to “Confirmed” and be assigned an order number.
The ConcreteDirect Web App provides a calendar view of a day’s orders organized by time and jobsite.
Orders are represented by color coded tiles containing the following information:
The color of the tile indicates what the status of an order is, which can also be viewed by hovering over the tile with your mouse.
On the left side of the screen, customers have the ability to select individual days to view.
Customers can also reveal or hide jobsites from view by toggling the icons on and off.
1. Visit ConcreteDirect.us or ConcreteDirect.ca and if this is your first time on the web app, click the “New password” text link.
2. Enter your password into the text field..
3. Click the “RECEIVE EMAIL” button…
4. Return to the login page by clicking on “GOT IT” or the “Back to sign in” link…
5. Open your email with the subject heading “[ConcreteDirect] Set new password request” and click on the provided link.
ConcreteDirect Customer Web App provides existing users with the ability to log in from any desktop computer using their email address.
Phase 1 allows customers to:
For LH Employees:
Before customers sign on…
IMPORTANT: For customers to have access the the web app, their email must be accurately entered into the “Jobsite contacts” field within the Dispatcher Web App, as seen below.